Burying Time Capsule

Burying Time Capsule
1859 - 150th Anniversary of Parish - 2009 (photo by Scott & Debbie Travers )

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Palms are here!


Hi Friends,
     The palms are here. I am happy to make all the crosses for Palm Sunday - but I don't want to deprive others of the fun and pleasure of it if they want to make crosses.
     I am suggesting a get together on Wed March 20 at 10:30 am in St. Peter's Hall for palm cross making.  And I thought I might have palms available for cross making on Friday at Games Night too. I could give a lesson on making the crosses in church this Sunday and also supply palms and instructions to anyone who wants to try making a few at home. 
     The St. Luke's Sunday School will make some crosses this Sunday. I will reserve some palms for church decorating as well. We have a smaller bunch of palms this year than last year. Please spread the word to those who don't have email. Thanks!  
-  Janet (and Rev. Andrew)
 These are photos from Palm Sunday last year - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment