Burying Time Capsule

Burying Time Capsule
1859 - 150th Anniversary of Parish - 2009 (photo by Scott & Debbie Travers )

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Prayer for The Tongue

1 Peter 3: 10: For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. (NIV)

Prayer for The Tongue (Prayers from the Word by Jane Jones)
Father, help me to put a guard on my lips so that I will only speak words of life (Prov. 18:21). I determine to guard my heart so that life flows forth from me. Let my lips speak only truth in love. (Prov. 34:13). My tongue will speak of Your righteous word (Ps. 119:72) and I will promote life. (Prov. 12:18). Let the law of kindness always be on my tongue (Prov. 31: 26) Amen.

Jeremiah 33: 3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know”.
 .......and He will.
cf. Parish Bulletin, June 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment