The church building is new having been completed and consecrated last year (Oct 20th 1890). It is still unfinished inside lacking a coat of oil and varnish for the wooden ceiling and the seats. It is in other respects complete and is a substantial commodious, well proportioned and handsome church.
Inventory. There is a good amalgum in the bell- a Bible for the lectern and a prayer book for the reading desk. As yet the ch. does not possess a surplice, or font, or altar vessels, or altar books or altar linen. The people are few and not very well off. They have done nobly in the past and doubtless will endeavour to acquire one after the other as soon as possible, as they are recommended to do, the above necessary articles.
Land. Total area one and one half acre. A good board fence encloses one half acre for the church, and two sides of the balance (the third being a snake fence). The latter portion is used for a burial ground. This was consecrated for the purpose as far as the snake fence - commences – by the Bishop last year.
Finances. Steps are being taken to contribute to the Rector’s stipend. There is no debt upon the church or land. The people are much to be congratulated upon the success of their efforts, which should encourage to continue till the necessary articles are all acquired.