Burying Time Capsule

Burying Time Capsule
1859 - 150th Anniversary of Parish - 2009 (photo by Scott & Debbie Travers )

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lord God of All

Lord God of all, of power and might, of seas and rivers, depth and height,
Of snails and snakes, of birds and bees, of blooming plants and budding tree
Of little rock and mighty stone, of ancient creatures, now unknown,
Lord God of hail and wind and air, of snow and sleet, of meadows fair,
Of all that is, for naught is here unless you deem it in this sphere.
Lord God of stars and moons and light, of comets sailing through the night,
Of all creation's works and ways, I give you ceaseless, wondrous praise.
I thank you for my life this day and as that offering I would pray
For peace and love, for joy and grace that all who know me in this place
Might see in me your mighty love and glorify our Lord above.
- (c) Sandy Davis 3/21/2011 The Anglican Digest Spring 2012

cf. Parish Bulletin, May 6th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment