Above: The Choir getting ready for the service.
Above: Rev. Andrew & Perry.
Above: The Children's Band leads the singing of This Little Light of Mine.
Above: Bishop Sue rededicates St. Luke's Hall.
Above: L-R: Lay Reader Jan, Bishop Sue, Rev. Andrew.
St. Luke's Hall has recently gone through a major renovation and improvement. The Hall was originally a horse barn for the Church parishioners. In the 1950's it was moved around to its present location and a new wood floor was installed in time for Colston and Helen Wood's wedding. The Hall has served parishioners and the community for more than 60 years and with the new renovations will serve for many, many more years to come.
Following the rededication of the Hall we had a wonderful potluck lunch followed by a Kitchen Party!