Burying Time Capsule

Burying Time Capsule
1859 - 150th Anniversary of Parish - 2009 (photo by Scott & Debbie Travers )

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Collect of the Day:   Almighty and everliving God, who fulfilled the promise of Easter by sending us your Holy Spirit and opening to every race and nation the way of life eternal, keep us in the unity of your Spirit, that every tongue may tell of your glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.  Amen. 
Image cf. www.catholic.org
A Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, O Spirit of God
Holy Spirit, I offer myself
to your work of healing, peace and reconciliation.
In my busy world, bless my silent moments.
In the stillness of my heart, may I find peace within myself,
peace with others, and peace with you Amen.
- Michael Buckley

cf. Parish Bulletin, May 19th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment